The company that provides these types of basements for home design and remodeling projects is from South Jersey and is known for their high quality materials and structures.
So what makes the Gialluisi basements unique?
Gialluisi basement foundations protect homes against leakages for up to +30 years. ( tweet this )
Here is a short overview of how the basement foundation process enfolds with every project:
- The basements are poured into a factory – there is no need to worry about winter or summer temperature variations because there is no outdoor exposure. The great thing about this procedure is that you are able to see the studs and the installation as they are being built into the basement.
- Materials matter – Due to the fact that the insulation is foam while the studs are made of metal, water damage will no longer be a problem for you. Why is that? Should any water get into the basement, it will never develop any mildew or mold.
- All Gialluisi foundations are custom-made – Not only are all foundations made according to Gialluisi’s architectural plans, but they are all individual to themselves.
- The 6’ to 8’ base of gravel – You won’t be able to find this portion in most basements, but given the way they are installed, the gravel segment will appear. There is an important reason behind this and that is to allow the water to drain away from the house. A basement expert indeed!
- The TJI Joist feature – they are used for the framing and are also factory made. The great thing about them is that they don’t warp and are able to create true straightness on all the beams of the house. This ultimately results in creating a much longer beam.
- Douglas fir wood – The type 1, high quality Douglas fir wood is used not only for the joists and the studs but also for the entire house. The results? Less stress and knots, much more stable wood structure and most importantly more durability for the house foundation.
If you’re looking for the best possible product at the most reasonable value, contact us at 908-206-4659 and take advantage of your FREE initial consultation right now!