Planning a home renovation or addition in 2018?
We’re here to help you get inspired. Are you ready to kick it up a notch?
Here are some of our top home renovations ideas you should try in 2018
1. Basement renovations
Basements are some of the most overlooked spaces in a house. Most of the time people think about their basements as just storage spaces.
But why not energize the space a bit and revamp it into a cinema room? Even adding a simple fireplace can instantly transform your dull space into a cozy reading nook. Try it!
2. Pool additions
If your backyard doesn’t have a pool, now’s the time to start thinking about investing in a pool addition.
The secret ingredient to an amazing summer is being able to lounge at the pool with a cold drink by your side and a captivating read in your hands.
Already have a pool? Even something as small as adding LED lighting in the water can instantly change the entire look of your backyard. Add pool additions to your home renovations list this year!
3. Bathroom renovation
Could your bathroom use a makeover? Here are some affordable renovation ideas you can try out this year:
- Painting your cabinets – an easy but effective trick
- Repainting your walls. Sometimes, a change of background colour can liven up a plain space like you wouldn’t believe it possible.
- Add some wall art to your blank walls, whether that means designer mirrors or a colorful painting. Accessories can always add that bit of zing to your space.
Check out our other articles where we share some neat bathroom renovation ideas:
4. Home additions
Are you struggling with cramped living conditions? Home additions can be the perfect solution to get that most wanted extra space.
Upgrade your home this year with a home addition. Here are a few home addition suggestions to consider:
- In need of a living room or a dining room? Add an extra room or two to your house. You can do so by adding another floor to your house or building an addition at ground level.
- Expand your basement! Your basement doesn’t need to be just as big as your house’s footprint. You can expand your basement to your backyard – thus gaining extra space for a gym, a cinema, a man’s cave or a guest’s mini-apartment.
- Have you always dreamed about having a sunroom? It can be the perfect space to relax while enjoying your backyard… from the comfort of your cozy indoor.
Are you ready to give your home a makeover this year?
When it comes to your home renovations, there’s no such thing as one-size-fits-all remodelings. It’s a process that needs some careful thinking and thorough planning.
We can give you a hand throughout this entire home renovation process Give us a call now.